（3）比赛宗旨：2018年俄罗斯世界杯（2018 FIFA World Cup）是第21届世界杯足球赛，为增进PI和学生之间的交流与友谊、丰富大家科研生活、增强锻炼意识
◆ 比赛草地适合FG, HG, AG, TF及回力等胶底足球鞋，禁止穿SG长钉，钢钉足球鞋。
The first PSC “Hercules Cup” football match program
(1) Name of the game: the first PSC Hercules Cup football match.
(2) Participants: All PIs, staffs, postdocs and students in PSC. The PSC Dragon Team is organized by PI representatives. The team members are mainly composed of PIs. The PSC Tiger Team is organized by student representatives. The team consists mainly of students.
(3) Match purpose: To enhance communication and friendship between PI and students, enrich scientific research life and enhance exercise awareness and response to the National Fit Plan Call from government
(4) Organizer: PSC Student Union, PSC Football Team
(5) Venue: Chenshan Botanical Garden Gate 2 Football Stadium
(6) Competition form: regular 11-a-side game
(7) Match time: Wednesday, May 30th, 2018, 3:00-5:00 pm
(8) Match Sponsor: Nanjing Vazyme Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
(9) Contest Rules and Precautions
◆ The FG, HG, AG, TF and Warrior football shoes will be suitable for the pitch. It is forbidden to wear SG spikes and steel spike football shoes.
◆ Must wear stockings and shin guards.
◆ The scoring rules refer to the international competition rules (see Annex 1 for details).
◆ The participating players must follow the principle that the friendship and safety are the first, then it is the competition.
◆ There are several awards for players.
Attachment 1, main competition rules
◆ 90 minutes for the whole game, 45 minutes for the first half and second half respectively, 15 minutes for the halftime interval, and an extra time or a penalty shootout depends on the development of the game.
◆ There is no limit to the number of substitutions during the game. A player who has already played in the field can enter the field and replace another player. The player must be replaced near the midline and can be replaced in the case of a live ball.
◆ Tackling or any other dangerous physical contact is totally forbidden.
◆ Offside restrictions. Offside rules are the same as 11-a-side rules.
◆ After the ball has crossed the line from the ground or in the air, the ball must be thrown at the spot before the ball goes out of bounds. Throw-in rules are the same as 11-a-side rules. Throwing throws directly into the door is not a score.
◆ Free kick: When there is a foul outside the penalty zone, it can be direct or indirect.
◆ A player fouls in the penalty area of the team. No matter where the ball was at that time, it should be awarded a penalty.
◆ In case of other undefined matters, refer to the international 11-a-side football rules.