电话： (86) 21-54924320
25. Guo JL, Zhang Y, Gao HL, Li SB, Wang ZY, and Huang CF* (2020) Mutation of HPR1 encoding a component of the THO/TREX complex reduces STOP1 accumulation and aluminum resistance in Arabidopsis thaliana. New Phytologist https://doi.org/10.1111/nph.16658
24. Liu CL#, Gao ZY#, Shang LG#, Yang CH, Ruan BP, Zeng DL, Guo LB, Zhao FJ, Huang CF*, and Qian Q* (2020) Natural variation in the promoter of OsHMA3 contributes to differential grain cadminum accumulation between Indica and Japonica rice. Journal of Integrative Plant Biology 62: 314-329
23. Zhang Y#, Zhang J#, Guo JL#, Zhou FL, Singh S, Xu X, Xie Q, Yang ZB, and Huang CF* (2019) F-box protein RAE1 regulates the stability of the aluminum-resistance transcription factor STOP1 in Arabidopsis. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 116:: 319-327
22. Yang CH#, Zhang Y# and Huang CF*(2019) Reduction in cadmium accumulation in japonica rice grains by CRISPR/Cas9-mediated editing of OsNRAMP5. Journal of Integrative Agriculture 18:688-697.
21. Zhu HF#, Xie WX#, Xu DC#, Miki D, Tang K, Huang CF*, and Zhu JK* (2018) DNA demethylase ROS1 negatively regulates the imprinting of DOGL4 and seed dormancy in Arabidopsis thaliana. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 115: E9962-E9970.
20. Zhang Y#, Guo JL#, Chen M, Li L, Wang LH, and Huang CF* (2018) The cell cycle checkpoint regulator ATR is required for internal aluminum toxicity-mediated root growth inhibition in Arabidopsis. Frontiers in Plant Science 9:118.
19. Gao HL, Xie WX, Yang CH, Xu JY, Li JJ, Wang H, Chen X, and Huang CF* (2018) NRAMP2, a trans-Golgi network localized manganese transporter, is required for Arabidopsis root growth under manganese deficiency. New Phytologist 217:179-193.
18. Liu S, Gao HL, Wu XY, Fang Q, Chen L, Zhao FJ, and Huang CF* (2016) Isolation and characterization of an aluminum-resistant mutant in rice. Rice 9:60.
17. Yan JL, Wang PT, Wang P, Yang M, Lian XM, Tang Z, Huang CF, Salt DE, and Zhao FJ (2016) A loss-of-function allele of OsHMA3 associated with high cadmium accumulation in shoots and grain of Japonica rice cultivars. Plant Cell & Environment 39:1941–1954.
16. Yang Y, Liu Y, Huang CF, Silva J, and Zhao FJ (2016) Aluminium alleviates fluoride toxicity in tea (Camellia sinensis). Plant Soil 402:179-190.
15. Zhu HF, Wang H, Zhu YF, Zou JW, Zhao FJ, and Huang CF* (2015) Genome-wide transcriptomic and phylogenetic analyses reveal distinct aluminum-tolerance mechanisms in the aluminum-accumulating species buckwheat (Fagopyrum tataricum). BMC Plant Biology 15:16.
14. Yang M, Zhang YY, Zhang LJ, Hu JT, Zhang X, Lu K, Dong HX, Wang DJ, Zhao FJ, Huang CF, and Lian XM (2014) OsNRAMP5 contributes to manganese translocation and distribution in rice shoots. Journal of Experimental Botany 65: 4849–4861.
13. Huang CF* and Zhu JK* (2014) RNA splicing factors and RNA-directed DNA methylation. Biology 3:243-254.
12. Huang CF, Miki D, Tang K, Zhou HR, Zheng Z, Chen W, Ma ZY, Yang L, Zhang H, Liu R, He XJ, Zhu JK (2013) A pre-mRNA-splicing factor is required for RNA-directed DNA methylation in Arabidopsis. PLOS Genetics 9: e1003779.
11. Dou K#, Huang CF#, Ma ZY, Zhang CJ, Zhou JX, Huang HW, Cai T, Tang K, Zhu JK, and He XJ (2013) The PRP6-like splicing factor STA1 is involved in RNA-directed DNA methylation by facilitating the production of Pol V-dependent scaffold RNAs. Nucleic Acids Research 41: 8489-8502.
10. Tsutsui T, Yamaji N, Huang CF, Motoyama R, Nagamura Y, Ma JF (2012) Comparative genome-wide transcriptional analysis of Al-responsive genes reveals novel Al tolerance mechanisms in rice. PLOS ONE 7: e48197.
9. Huang CF, Yamaji N, Chen ZC, and Ma JF (2012) A tonoplast-localized half-size ABC transporter is required for internal detoxification of Al in rice. Plant Journal 69: 857-867.
8. Huang CF, Yamaji N, Ono K, and Ma JF (2012) A leucine-rich repeat receptor-like kinase gene is involved in the specification of outer cell layers in rice roots. Plant Journal 69: 565–576 (Cover story).
7. Ueno D, Yamaji N, Kono I, Huang CF, Ando T, Yano M, and Ma JF (2010) Gene limiting cadmium accumulation in rice. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 107: 16500-16505.
6. Huang CF, Yamaji N, and Ma JF (2010) Knockout of a bacterial-type ATP-binding cassette transporter gene, AtSTAR1, results in increased aluminum sensitivity in Arabidopsis. Plant Physiology 153: 1669-1677.
5. Yamaji N#, Huang CF#, Nagao S, Yano M, Sato Y, Nagamura Y, and Ma JF (2009) A zinc finger transcription factor ART1 regulates multiple genes implicated in aluminum tolerance in rice. Plant Cell 21: 3339-3349.
4. Huang CF, Yamaji N, Nishimura M, Tajima S, and Ma JF (2009) A rice mutant sensitive to Al toxicity is defective in the specification of root outer cell layers. Plant and Cell Physiology 50: 976 -985.
3. Wang LP, Yin HF, Qian Q, Yang J, Huang CF, Hu XH, and Luo D (2009) NECK LEAF 1, a GATA type transcription factor, modulates organogenesis by regulating the expression of multiple regulatory genes during reproductive development in rice. Cell Research 19: 598-611.
2. Huang CF#, Yamaji N#, Mitani N, Yano M, Nagamura Y, and Ma JF (2009) A bacterial-type ABC transporter is involved in aluminum tolerance in rice. Plant Cell 21: 655-667.
1. Ma JF, Nagao S, Huang CF, and Nishimura M (2005) Isolation and characterization of a rice mutant hypersensitive to Al. Plant and Cell Physiology 46: 1054-1061.